Business Tax Returns
Also known as a “Tax ID number,” the EIN is a business federal tax ID that works like a Social Security Number for your business. Your EIN helps you file tax returns for your business, is typically required to open a business bank account under the name of your business, helps you properly pay and account for wages and payroll for your company’s employees, and otherwise helps establish credit for your business and maintain your business’s official standing as a legal business entity.
Business Tax Returns by Certified Public Accounts
With small business accounting, it’s important to understand the unique tax requirements of different types of business entities LLCFBA’s business accountants take the confusion out of tax filing and help you ensure your business follows the right procedures for client LLC
• Every United States small business will typically need to file and pay taxes with:
• The Internal Revenue Service
• Your state’s department of revenue
• The main types of taxes you may need to pay contains:
• Federal income tax
• State income tax
• Self-employment tax
• Payroll tax
• Other business taxes
• LLC Tax Filing
• A limited liability company (LLC) tax usually files with individual personal income tax returns, every year.
• If you run an LLC, you will need to file a 1040 with the business and self-employment schedules. In U.S., the tax season starts in the beginning of the year (January) and end April 15th.
Disclaimer : This information is made available by LLCFBA.com, (the “Company”), and is intended for educational purposes only, and it is not legal or tax advice. No action should be taken in reliance on any information in or on this site without verification with legal or tax counsel, after review of the facts and current law, that the action to be taken is appropriate under the circumstance. Except as expressly provided to the contrary in writing by the Company, the materials contained on this site are provided on an “as-is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Company disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to the information, content and materials on and in the site. Company does not represent or warrant that materials on and in the site are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.